datafeed error

Bing Ads forums
Join the Conversation!
We're interested in hearing what you have to say. Sign in with your Microsoft account to leave comments or start new discussions.

datafeed error

This question is answered

I get the following error and i don't know how to fix it. can someone PLEASE help. 

Test feed quality report

Your latest test feed had 5809 incorrectly formatted offers out of 5847. Top 3 errors:
  • Column count in row does not match header. Expecting 18 columns.
  • Price contains suspiciously high (but allowed) values. Please verify to ensure that this information is correct.
  • Price contains suspiciously low (but allowed) values. Please verify to ensure that this information is correct.
Verified Answer
  • Hello Roy and mtnairsports,

If there are 18 columns present in your header row, then *every* product line must also have 18 tab-delimited columns, regardless of whether there are any values within every column. This error will generally present itself if there is an extra tab at the end of product line rows, or at the end of the header row.

If you have checked the feed and it looks correct, please fill out this contact form to send an e-mail to Bing Shopping support.

Thank you,
    Justin
    Bing Shopping Onboarding Team

All Replies
  • I'm getting the same error and I can't find anything else on the web that shows what is wrong. I have 18 columns and the same number of rows and no spaces in between headers. Please help.

• Hello Roy and mtnairsports,

If there are 18 columns present in your header row, then *every* product line must also have 18 tab-delimited columns, regardless of whether there are any values within every column. This error will generally present itself if there is an extra tab at the end of product line rows, or at the end of the header row.

If you have checked the feed and it looks correct, please fill out this contact form to send an e-mail to Bing Shopping support.

Thank you,
    Justin
    Bing Shopping Onboarding Team